Frequently Asked Questions
What is Creative Coaching?
Creative Coaching combines life coaching, creative thinking and practical performance techniques. Coaching sessions are a partnership between you and a qualified Creative Coach to support you in the achievement of extraordinary results. The process of Creative Coaching enables you to focus on your creative goals and the skills and actions needed to produce results.
A Creative Coach provides supportive, discovery-based approaches within a creative framework to move you forward in creating the life that you really want to experience.
- Helps you set clearly defined goals, so you can reach those goals.
- Asks you to do more than you would do on your own.
- Focuses you to move forward and produce results.
- Provides the creative tools, support and structure to accomplish more.
Who hires a Creative Coach and why?
People hire a Creative Coach because:
- They want more out of life.
- They want to explore their creative ideas.
- They want to be clearer about their direction and purpose in life.
- They want to grow and realise their unique potential.
A Creative Coach will help you get there, further and faster than you would on your own.
What happens when you hire a Creative Coach?
Many things, but the most important are:
- You become more creative.
- You take more effective and focused actions immediately.
- You stop putting up with what is dragging you down.
- You create momentum so it’s easier to get results.
- You set better goals that you might not have without a coach.
Does a Creative Coach work on personal goals or business/professional goals?
It can be both, as our personal and business lives are often closely aligned. A Creative Coach is professionally trained to work with all aspects of you.
Why does Creative Coaching work?
Coaching works for several reasons:
- The professional partnership between you and the coach creates momentum.
- Better goals are set so that they naturally pull you towards the goal.
- You develop new skills and these skills translate into more success and fulfillment.
Many people are tired of doing what they “should” do and are ready to do something special and meaningful with their lives. The challenge is that many can’t see it, or if they can, they can’t see a way to re-organise their life around this idea. A Creative Coach can help them do both.
- People are realising how simple it can be to accomplish something that several years ago might have felt out of reach or just a pipe dream. A Creative Coach helps move your ‘big idea’ in to becoming a reality.
- People are increasingly looking for answers to some deep questions about their direction and purpose. A coach helps you to ‘tune in’ to yourself and others.
If I’m doing ok in my life, why would I need a coach?
You might not need a coach, that’s why we offer a complimentary session. It’s helpful to find out; Are you doing what you most enjoy? Are you happy with all that you’ve created? Do you have what you most want? A coach can help in this process.
Can I hire a Creative Coach just for a short-term, special project?
Yes. You can hire a Creative Coach to help you accomplish specific goals or projects. Usually, however, the client keeps working with the coach after that because there are even more interesting things to accomplish.
What does it cost to hire a Creative Coach?
A Creative Coaching session is usually offered on an hourly basis and fees vary, depending on the individual and the amount of sessions that are required.